Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 15, 2016
We may make changes to these terms from time to time. When we do, we will revise the “last updated” date given above. It is your responsibility to review these terms frequently and to remain informed of any changes, as the most current version of these terms will supersede all earlier versions. You agree that your continued use of our Site after such changes have been published will constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms.
License to use our Site
We grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our Site for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. Your right to use our Site is limited by all terms and conditions set forth in these terms.
We and our licensors retain all rights, title and interest in and to our Site, including all related intellectual property rights. Our Site is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, copyright laws and international treaties.
You are responsible for your use of the Site, for any information you choose to make available, for any posts you provide, and for any consequences thereof. You understand and accept that the content you make available, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Site. You should only make available information or provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these terms.
You may only use the Site if you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Site under the laws of your applicable jurisdiction. You may only use the Site in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
In creating your account on the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (Registration Data); and maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Divazine has any reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site.
We reserve the right to terminate any user account that is inactive for a period of 180 consecutive days.
Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and can assume no liability for any information of any form on any other site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions, liability, damages and/or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from (1) your use of the Site and/or; your connection to the Site; (2) your violation of the rights of others, these Terms, or any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; or (3) any intellectual property infringement by any other user of your account, if an account has been assigned to you.
Your right to use the site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to access the site is your responsibility only and is not transferable or assignable.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED ON THE WEBSITE, ALL SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- AT ANY TIME DURING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD, AND ANY ACTIVITY UNDER THE ACCOUNT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN DONE BY YOU. IN THE CASE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH FALSE AND/OR INACCURATE DETAILS OR THE WEBSITE HAS REASON TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE SO, WE HOLD THE RIGHT TO PERMANENTLY SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT.
- THE COMPANY/ WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS AGENT, SERVANT OR ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WILLFUL OR OTHERWISE, ACT OR OMISSION THAT CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE SERVICES/CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. OR ANY OF ITS AGENT, SERVANT OR ASSIGNS HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CASE ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, SUIT, ACTIONS, OR OTHER PROCEEDINGS ARE INITIATED AGAINST ANY OF ITS PERSONNEL OR ANY OTHER PERSON ENGAGED BY THE COMPANY. NO CORPORATE ENTITY RECOMMENDS OR ENDORSES THE WEBSITE/ PLATFORM AND/OR THE OFFERS AVAILABLE ON THE SAID PLATFORM.
- THE COMPANY/WEBSITE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR ANY SITUATIONS OF DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITING TO NEGLIGENCE ARISING IN A USER’S PRACTICE WHETHER THE SITUATION AROSE AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OR KNOWLEDGE OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE OR NOT OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED OR AGREED TO BE PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE.
- THE USER AGREES AND UNDERTAKES THAT HE/SHE IS ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND TRANSACTING AT HIS/HER SOLE RISK AND ARE THAT HE/SHE IS USING HIS/HER BEST AND PRUDENT JUDGMENT BEFORE USING ANY SERVICES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ACCESSING/USING ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED THEREON.
- IN CASE THE USER UPLOADS ANY CONTENT/INFORMATION OF A THIRD PERSON RELATED OR KNOWN TO THE USER, UPLOADING SUCH DETAILS WOULD BE DEEMED TO BE DONE AFTER THE USER OBTAINING EXPRESS CONSENT FROM SUCH THIRD PERSON.
- THE WEBSITE AND THE COMPANY ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE USER, THE USER’S BELONGINGS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OR MISUNDERSTANING OF ANY SERVICE AVAILED OR CONTENT OBTAINED OF BY THE USER FROM THE WEBSITE.
- THE COMPANY/WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND THE USER HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACCEPTS ANY AND ALL ASSOCIATED RISKS INVOLVED WITH THE USER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use of the Platform.
Users may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, The Website or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks, or other information or content posted to the Platform. All Users are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all posted the Website Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference. These policies may be modified from time to time at The Website’s discretion, and the currently effective policies will be deemed to be part of this Agreement.
The Website is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other content posted or made available on the Website by any User or third party, even if such information or content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. The Website is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor content for accuracy or reliability. However, The Website reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information or content posted or made available on the Website if ordered to do so by a government authority or if the Website considers such information or content to be in violation of this Agreement, or to be unlawful, immoral or harmful.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials provided therein. Enforcement of these terms shall be governed by the laws of Uttar Pradesh (INDIA).
Questions and Comments
Should you have any questions or comments for us, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to review our Terms. We are thrilled to have you with us and look forward to a long and happy relationship.